- All RVs will be parked in specifically designated, RV-only areas on the festival grounds.
- There will be a special RV pass required for each RV to enter the festival grounds. Supplies will be limited.
- Under no circumstances will an RV be permitted to enter the festival grounds without a pass.
- RV Parking Pass have an option of a Companion Vehicle Pass. The Companion Vehicle pass will allow an accompanying vehicle into a designated camping area next to the RV camping areas.
Since its inception in 2002, Bonnaroo has become a landmark event revered as "Festival of the Year" by Pollstar, Spin, Billboard and Rolling Stone, among other accolades. A four-day, multi-stage camping festival held on a 700-acre farm in Manchester, Tennessee, the event's first three annual installments each sold out up to 90,000 tickets.
You will be permitted to re-enter the event grounds only once during the event and not until Friday evening at 9:00PM. Upon leaving you will have to go through a security gate to receive a pass and then re-enter at that same gate. In order to keep the driving
lanes open for those that need or wish to leave, it is important that everyone
keeps their camping gear close to their vehicles and not in the driving lanes.
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED:
- Drinking Water (see “Water At Bonnaroo” section below)
- Medical Assistance
- Wash Stations
- Showers (at select locations throughout the campgrounds)
- Portable toilets with toilet paper (although we suggest that you bring at least
one roll of TP, just in case. Also, you may prefer not to go into a portable toilet in the dark so we suggest bringing a flashlight with fresh batteries)
- A general store will be selling sundries (personal hygiene products, batteries,
film, disposable cameras, ice, beer, etc.)
- Vendors will be selling a variety of reasonable priced foods, beverages, and
- Pay telephones – Collect and Credit Card Calls Only
- ATMs - we still recommend that you bring enough cash for your stay to avoid
potentially long lines or waiting for the machine to be serviced. Please bring enough money for any additional expenses you may have.
WHAT TO BRING:
Everything you'll need for the duration of your stay. In packing for your stay
at Bonnaroo, bring raingear, a hood and an extra pair of shoes or sneakers in
case it rains. We also recommend bug spray, a blanket for seating, sunscreen,
a hat for shade, a plastic container (or two!) for water, plastic bags for trash,
extra toilet paper (just in case), a lantern or a flashlight with extra batteries,
a portable radio, a flag or balloon to identify your campsite, a small luggage
lock for your tent (please don't bring any valuables - if you must, keep them
locked in your vehicle out of view), ear plugs, extra trash bags, a camera (disposable)
and a pen and paper for names and addresses, memories and set lists! For any
last minute items you require or may have forgotten there will be a general
store in the gathering area of the campgrounds.
It is a good idea to bring an
extra set of keys and keep it on your person (not locked in your car!). Obtain
your key code before you leave home and bring it with you. This will cut down
on the time it takes for the locksmith to duplicate your key if you lose it.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- No Weapons of any kind
- No Fireworks
- No Illegal substances
- No Vending will be allowed
- No bicycles or scooters or personal motorized vehicles will be permitted. (This includes but is not limited to: golf carts, ATV's motor scooters, and powered skateboards)
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND! (This includes, but is not limited to: glass bottles, glass food jars, and anything made of glass). All glass containers will be confiscated upon entry to the festival and no
exceptions will be made.
- No Professional Photography Equipment (small hand held cameras without additional lenses are fine)
- NO PETS!!! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PETS AT HOME: Pets will be picked up and placed with the local humane society. Please use the local kennels if you are traveling with your pet. If a pet is found in the car you will be turned away - regardless how long you have waited in line or if you have ticket or not.
- For safety reasons, any form of transporation that would carry you faster than a walking pace will not be allowed. this applies to all areas: camping, parkeing and the Centeroo / concert venue.
WHAT IS ALLOWED INTO CENTEROO (PERFORMANCE FIELDS AND FESTIVAL VILLAGE)
- Factory sealed bottled water (non-glass containers)
- Empty water bottles (non-glass containers)
- Non framed backpacks (they will be subject to inspection at venue gates)
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED INTO CENTEROO
- No glass or cans
- No food or drinks - other than factory sealed water bottles and small snacks
ILLEGALLY PARKED VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED!
Throwing of glow sticks is dangerous and can cause serious injuries.
Please refrain from throwing glow sticks in the concert fields.
CAMPING ONLY AREAS
This year we will provide limited Camping Only areas near the Main Venue and Centeroo which we be identified on the maps you will receive as you are processed through the tollbooths. These areas will not allow cars or vehicles of any kind. All vehicles will be towed and any illegal vendors removed. All attendees will come in through the regular toll booths and will be parked as if they are going to be camping with their vehicles.
Patrons will have the option to move from their parking/camping site to this area with their camping gear only - dropping gear or people off from vehicles will not be allowed. If you are interested in utilizing these areas we suggest that you bring a backpack or small luggage cart to carry your gear as you may be parked far away from this area. We will have two general stores and sanctioned vendors in these areas so procuring supplies etc. will not be an inconvenience. The space allotted for Camping Only areas are limited, and will be filled on a first-come first-served basis. If you get to the site too late to take advantage of these areas you will still have the camping space that goes with your vehicle.
If you arrive early you will be turned away.