Yes, it’s an annual rite of celebration and wretched excess. When you’ve drank yourself beyond drunk and into a level of stupidity well-beyond that not seen since, well – you picked up your first drink tonight, you know it’s NCAA College Bowl Time!!!
Your body may do you a favor and knock you right on your ass before the sun comes up. Once the stench of your vomit stained clothes and urine soaked pants penetrates your nasal passages like freshly cracked smelling salts, you realize that there is barely enough time to get your crap together, grab your next beer, and head to the College Bowl Party. Here’s your NCAA College Bowl 2011 Schedule, you might want to write it down on a sticky note and put it in your pocket for when you come out of your coma tomorrow afternoon:
- TicketCity Bowl, 12-noon: Northwestern vs. Texas Tech
- Outback Bowl, 1:00PM: Florida vs. Penn State
- Capitol One Bowl, 1:00PM: Alabama vs. Michigan State
- Progressive Gator Bowl, 1:30PM: Mississippi State vs. Michigan
- Rose Bowl, 5:00PM: Wisconsin vs. TCU
- Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, 8:30PM: Connecticut vs. Oklahoma